I know. :) I tried to post them and they didn't work, so I tried another way and it was taking too long so I gave up and went to bed. They are fixed now.
I am 21 years old and my wonderful husband Chris is 23. We got married on August 5, 2006. Chris and I go to Friedland Moravian Church in Winston-Salem.
7 comments:
Your pictures didn't post. :( Try a different kind of link
I know. :) I tried to post them and they didn't work, so I tried another way and it was taking too long so I gave up and went to bed. They are fixed now.
Beautiful!! And I love the cat! :)
Haha - ok, so the cat cracked me up :)
Cute pictures of the belly!!
What lovely pictures! And that kittie is adorable!
Cxx
You are so cute!!!!
Very pretty! And that cat is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment