Thursday, May 08, 2008

5 Things About Me

What I was doing ten years ago:

  1. Being an 11 year old
  2. I think I was finishing up 7th grade
  3. Bowling
  4. Being obsessed with the Backstrret Boys
  5. Going to Emerald Point with my season pass

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. Wash (prep) pocket diapers
  2. Wash (prep) inserts
  3. Write thank you notes
  4. Take a shower
  5. Take a nap

5 snacks I enjoy:

  1. Chocolate
  2. Little Debbie Honey Buns
  3. Fruit
  4. Pickles
  5. Ice cream


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. Give money to my church and charity
  2. Buy a huge piece of land and build houses for me and Chris, my mom and dad, and my sister.
  3. Adopt a child from Guatamala, Kenya, China, and Russia


5 bad habits

  1. Playing with my hair
  2. Procrastinating
  3. Leaving clutter everywhere
  4. Not folding and putting away clean clothes
  5. Getting upset too easily

5 places I’ve lived:

  1. Wallburg
  2. High Point
  3. Greensboro
  4. Kernersville
  5. Thomasville

5 jobs I’ve had:

  1. Nanny
  2. Nanny
  3. Nanny
  4. Stay-at-home-wife
  5. Soon to be a stay-at-home-mom

No comments: