I got my grade back on my Reggio Emilia project. I made a 92.5. The other girls got a 75 and an 80.
I made a 94 on my first test in that class.
I am such a perfectionist when it comes to grades and I was really upset about getting a 92.5 and a 94.
The fair started today!! I hope we can find a day to go this year.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol, I always read your blog and think "hey! I think that too!!" I used to get so mad if I only got 92 on something but no one ever understood... sometimes it sucks being a perfectionist hey?
I tagged you!! :-)
I tagged you for that one too!!
Oh, well that explains it! There is a button on your keyboard somewhere (unless you have a Mac apparently) that says print screen, just hit it when your desktop is showing and then go into paint or some sort of photoshop and paste it in there. :)
Post a Comment